ManyRoads is happy to admit that we occasionally perform work on a “Pay it forward” basis.
Basically our approach is as follows:
- we already have posted valuable historical and genealogical information on ManyRoads, for Free. Please use it as is appropriate to your needs. All we ask is that you please remember to provide credit to ManyRoads when you use materials and information sourced here.
- you request that we perform a simple search or task for you, in areas of our expertise.
- you provide us with materials or information that we can share with the world on ManyRoads (including photos, family histories, expulsion stories, etc.)- obviously this excludes any private personal identity related data.
The only caveats we place on this type of effort are:
- we perform the research on a time available basis (this means when we can get to it, no schedule, no commitment…)
- all research materials costs must either be free or provided by you; these can all be pre-arranged
- we will only do this in areas of interest to us and our ManyRoads readership
Upon our completion of the effort:
- We would appreciate a written recommendation that we may use on the ManyRoads site.
- If you have a website, we would appreciate a reciprocal link arrangement with ManyRoads.
If you are interested, please use our contact page to get in touch with us.