ManyRoads offers one of the Internet’s largest private Genealogical & Historical Libraries. Almost all of our content is available to our readership excepting that which is otherwise prohibited from distribution by copyright or concerned family member(s). Unfortunately due to costs, we are unable to have all of our materials online; however, we do make all of our material available!
Currently, there are more than 100GB of data, maps, texts, etc. available online and in ManyRoads’ Reserved (offline) Libraries, including:
- 11,000+ genealogical and regional history books, as well as old German address books
- Materials in English, German, and French, spanning Europe and North America. Most of our digitized texts were originally published in the 1600 to mid-1900s.
- 500+ maps in our Cartographic areas (from about 800- 2000)
- 1500+ ‘historical’ photographic images (mostly from 1900- 1950)
- 100+ vintage WW1-WW2 era videos and music (mostly from the 1910 to 1950s).
As always, if you are happy researching your own materials from ManyRoads, you are welcome to do so. However, because our libraries are immense and growing, and because, due to costs, only about half of our libraries are able to be available online, you may prefer a quicker and more exhaustive search “of all of our holdings” conducted on your behalf, by the experts (us).
If you feel we are missing essential materials, please use our Contact page to let us know.
- Cartography (Maps)
- French Canada
- New Netherlands
- People of Peace (Mennonites & Quakers)
- Prussia (Germany)
- United States
- Pre-colonial & Colonial Mohawk & Hudson River Valleys Documents
To be clear, this is not intended to be private family research but rather an information look-up for you, our readers, on a specific topic or individual. If you are seeking bespoke family history, genealogy research, or other professional genealogical services, please visit our Services page to review our offerings.