The historical maps (cartography) in this folder are of the area and region that have been known as New France, Quebec, or Bas Canada.
Cartographic Usage Guide
- Click (select) any map or cartographic image within a library folder to Preview & Scroll the entire folder content- images, maps, etc.
- From within the Preview & Scroll function, you may download an image by selecting the down-arrow at the bottom right of the image.
- Images may load and download slowly -these speeds are largely due to size and available network band-width.
- Use the left and right arrows at the bottom-right of the image to navigate through the folder.
- To exit the Image Preview & Scroll window: select either your ESC key or mouse-click in the “Grey” area.