- Brodhead, John Romeyn, 1814-1873;
- Fernow, Berthold, 1837-1908. 1n;
- O’Callaghan, E. B. (Edmund Bailey), 1797-1880. cn;
- New York (State). Legislature
These documents were published 1853 and are not under copyright. They were sourced from the Internet Archive.
The documents here are comprised of some 10,000 pages of original Dutch, French, etc. materials. Their primary focus is the Hudson and Mohawk River Valley areas.
- Vols. 1-11, edited, and the French and Dutch manuscripts translated, by E.B. O’Callaghan
- Vols. 12-15, compiled, edited, and the foreign documents translated by B. Fernow
- Vol. 12 has imprint: Albany, The Argus company
- Vol. 12 has special t.-p. only: Documents relating to the history of the Dutch and Swedish settlements on the Delaware River
- Vols. 13-15 have title: Documents relating to the colonial history of the state of New York
- Vol. 13 has added t.-p.: Documents relating to the history … of the towns along the Hudson and Mohawk rivers
- Vol. 14 has added t.-p.: Documents relating to the history of the early colonial settlements, principally on Long Island
- Vol. 15 has added t.-p.: New York state archives. New York in the revolution
Click to access the Documents