The Hall, Huston, Owen portions of our family spent their earliest years in North America in William Penn’s Pennsylvania. As the region grew and expanded, they moved into Virginia, Maryland and further South and West. The Historical Documentation gathered here has provided us with numerous pointers to our family’s earliest Pennsylvania region activities, trials, and travails.
If you know of additional open source documentation that ought to be stored and made available here, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to use our Contact page to get a hold of us!
Please note these documents are all in DJVU format; you will need a DJVU plugin for your browser in order to read the texts. For additional information and pointers on using DJVU, see our posting on “Why DJVU and not PDF?“
Pennsylvania Related Articles:
Pennsylvania Related Texts (Source Documents)
- A Quaker experiment in government; history of Quaker government in Pennsylvania, 1682-1783 (1902) (67)
- The Pennsylvania Magazine of History & Biography vol. 5- 1881 (58)
- The Register of Pennsylvania (117)
- Welsh Congregationalists in Pennsylvania 1797-1931 (45)
- Welsh Settlement of Pennsylvania (67)