This page is under development; research is on-going
Hermann Recht and Auguste Kunz were married in Baarendorf ev. Kirche Kreis Marienburg, West Preussen. Johann Hermann Recht, born 16 June 1869 in Zeyersniederkampen,
married Auguste Alvine Caroline Kunz on 10 March 1891 (page 192 Baarendorf ev. Kirche).[singlepic id=3746 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Based upon an oral family history obtained by me from Luise geboren Senger, their grand-daughter, this marriage took place just after the death of Auguste’s father, August Ferdinand Kunz. We are also in the process of attempting to source these records.
Hermann and Auguste had five children, that we have identified, four of which lived into adulthood. The children were:
- Elisa Hedwig Erna Recht- born: 4 Nov. 1892 – baptized: 1 Jan. 1893
- Ernst Hermann Ferdinand Recht- born: 23 Dec. 1893 – baptized: 28 Jan. 1894
- Ella Selma Recht- born: 21 Dec. 1896 – baptized: 21 Feb. 1897
- Frieda Auguste Recht- born: 19 Mar. 1898 – baptized: 31 Jul. 1898
- Otto Recht- born: 1 Nov. 1898 – died: 16 Nov. 1898
Because of the generosity of newly found cousins in Germany (we are jointly descended from Hermann Recht & Auguste geboren Kunz), ManyRoads is now able to provide additional images and insights into the extended family of Hermann Recht and Auguste geboren Kunz. (more photos and data will appear here over the next months).