The changes are a-coming! Some of the changes to the site are fairly significant others tiny. However, although I have tested them all, I would greatly appreciate hearing from our readers if they are either helpful or problematic. Please use our contact page or the comments on this page to let me know what you think.
Summary of the modifications
- ManyRoads Category, Monthly Archive, and Search pages have all been reformatted to be more compact; they also all now have the same layout.
- Breadcrumbs have been added to Posts and Pages
- I have added a new advanced Cache function to the site. The plugin is developed by W3 Total Cache by W3 EDGE ®
- The ManyRoads Services area now includes a Fees page
- Our front page (Landing page) has been modified to include a list of the 5 most recent posts.
- A Broken Link checker has been implemented to validate, edit and ultimately cleanup our links and redirect situation. We have over 1150 unique URLs in 1420 links. We seem to be maintaining zero (0) redirects now.
- We eliminated a few ‘extra’ plugins by consolidating functions into a more robust few; I’ll post a listing of our current plugin use later.
Hopefully you will notice that the site now responds a bit better and is easier to use. As always your input and insights are welcomed.