Quite a bit has been added to the site since my last missive. Rather than bore you with a lot of details, I will simply outline the changes. The major items or changes to ManyRoads include:
- A complete revamp of the Maps area on ManyRoads, providing easier access points and ‘more useful’ page layout.
- Complete re-layout of our Prussian History Library including: address books, maps, histories, etc.
- Addition of Quebec Maps Category and Maps
- Officially published the paper I delivered at the Parker Genealogical Society
- Published numerous posts on Robidoux History
- Suffered a humor and philosophical moment resulting in a Winnie the Pooh posting.
- Published a remembrance of Elbing by one of our Readers, Fred Rump
Additionally I have upgraded the entire site to the newest version of WordPress and everything seems to be running fine. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.