Michael Senger History -as related to Mark Rabideau by Luise (Senger) Rabideau (Michael’s grand daughter) Jan 2006[singlepic id=2095 w=160 h=120 float=center]
- Michael was the husband of Adelgunde Kiehl- they married about 1868 near Jungfer/ Zeyer Westpreussen
- Their marriage lasted about 55 years
- They had thirteen children of whom seven children lived to adulthood and two were killed in World War 1.
- Michael died on his son Richard’s farm in May of 1932 after being kicked by a horse at the age of 93. He was kicked in the head, suffered severe (irreversible) paralysis and was euthanized, at his request, by the local doctor.
- Michael and Adelgunde built the farm which Richard Senger worked in 1932.
- Michael was a “Hofbesitzer” (Farm Owner) who was reputed to have relied on his wife Adelgunde’s ambition and business acumen for the family’s success.